- 10:53 pm - Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- 3 notes
Q: Torchwood / Sherlock? Ianto Jones / Martha Jones? BarrowGill / anyone else? Your very own CJH getup / A full-size TARDIS as a wardrobe or bookshelf?
1.) Torchwood. John Barrowman will always will.2.) Ianto Jones. Martha is great, but too needy.
3.) BARROWGILL!!! No one will ever trump
my our boys.
4.) Oh man… I’m going to go CJH getup because you’re going to make me the world’s most awesome CJH coat and I’m totally stoked about it. :D
^^ Reasons I love Prax.
- 10:52 pm
- 1 note
Q: 1.) Supernatural or Torchwood. 2.) Dean or Castiel 3.) BarrowGill or anyone else. 4.) An endless supply of money or a limited supply of love.
1) Ooooh…damn. Not sure I could pick - ugh! In fact, I can’t. I want them both, and they could even work together :). Would love to see Ianto trying to clean up the Impala, or Tosh making better demon hunting devices. CJH flirting with Castiel. Crowley annoying the daylights out of Owen while charming Gwen.
2) Castiel. For all his flaws and experiences, he has yet to become jaded. He still has too much heart.
3) BarrowGill. There is no other RL OTP that compares.
4) Love. Money is necessary and important, but love feeds the soul.
- 8:50 pm
- 1 note
Q: When you get this, write five favourite things that you like about yourself and then send this to your favourite ten followers.
- Diversity of interests. I’m an historical costumer, writer, engineer, sci-fi fan, MMO player, baker, and dancer.
- I stayed true to what I was going for and earned my PhD last year.
- I have a few good friends, but I love them dearly and take care of them when they let me.
- People seem to get along with me in a wide range of situations. I’m relatively easy to talk to in both professional and informal settings.
- People come to me for help solving problems. While occasionally inconvenient and sometimes troublesome, it means they trust me and my advice.
- 8:45 pm
- 1 note
iamianto replied to your photo “Someone spends his time criticizing JB then gets annoyed when others…”
WTF… is he on drugs?
No clue. From his ramblings he seems to be rather out of touch with reality. Ugh.
wackymindofkirsty replied to your photo “Someone spends his time criticizing JB then gets annoyed when others…”
I’ve seen several very strange comments from him to John in the past. Very sanctimonious and judgemental. I’m sure he was one of the ones fuelling those horrible rumours about John and Scott’s marriage around Xmas…
He seriously has issues. I don’t understand some of them…one moment he seems to be supporting JB, the next he criticizes him and his fans. Self-important in a way that makes me grit my teeth. And quite probably on the rumors - seems like he’d go out of his way to say something rude and untrue.
farth64 replied to your photo “Someone spends his time criticizing JB then gets annoyed when others…”
He seems to have a very strange attitude towards JB. His accusations are so out of proportion.
I fail to see where JB ever refers to his friend Ross as a toy. A shirtless man is not indecent, and has nothing to do with porn. I don’t get him.
- 9:22 am
- 5 notes
John Barrowman recording Loch Lomond
Cannot articulate how much I’m anticipating the album :).
- 11:09 pm - Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- 1,722 notes
ahhhhh SPN, you could do amazing things if you had more budget to put into CGI ~
Like Cas getting real grace wound and taking time to regenerate. Or his vessel breaking down after he got too pissed off at somebody who hurt Dean. * Plot boner*
Leaking grace would definitely add a sense of realism to Cas’ injuries. Ahh well, we do have good imaginations :). And lots of fic.
- 11:05 pm
- 4,009 notes
MISHA COLLINS MAKES HIS DIRECTING DEBUT — Dean (Jensen Ackles) struggles with the after effects of the Mark of Cain. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) hears about a case where straight-laced people are turning into violent murderers. Sam suspects possession and suggests to Dean that they investigate, but Dean tells him to go without him. While interviewing the local townsfolk, Sam meets an elderly woman named Julia (guest star Jenny O’Hara), who tells him the Men of Letters came to town in 1958. Julia tells Sam the story of a young man named Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney) and his female companion, Josie Sands (guest star Alaina Huffman). While Sam is away, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) tests Dean. Misha Collins directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#917)
- 10:34 pm
- 1 note
Q: 9, 13
9. What’s the most important part of a relationship?
Being able to talk to each other, or communication at its most basic level. If you’re not talkers, it’s ok too, as long as both parties feel that their wants and needs are being responded to. The ability to have an argument or disagreement and be able to solve or move on instead of becoming bitter. It’s not about not stepping on toes - it’s trying not to, because you genuinely don’t want to upset the other person.
13. What’s one thing you regret saying / doing in a previous relationship?
Letting a manipulative guy make me think I wasn’t worth it. Letting him tell me that I was the one with issues. Letting him take things where I wasn’t comfortable physically and not stopping him.